CHANCE TO DANCE 2013 is scheduled for SATURDAY 13TH JULY 2013. Save the date – and watch this space for funding news!
We have now had our three meetings of the steering group for Chance to Dance Sheffield, and we are making great progress to getting this event going again for 2012.
We have constituted ourselves as a voluntary organisation and have got good support from a range of committed individuals and organisations. These include:
- Mark Gamsu (Chair) – Visiting Professor Leeds Met
- Keith Crawshaw (Treasurer) – Leisure Consultant
- Maire McCarthy (Secretary) – Festivals and Events Organiser
- Sue Bullivant – (MLS)
- Pauline Eveleigh – (Festivals Consultant)
- Sara Unwin – (Arts Management & Festivals)
- Bill Newby – Dancer – Sheffield Tango Argentin0
- Emily Hutchinson – Sheffield Theatres
- Jenny Murphy – Dancer – Belrobics
- Ron Day – South Riding Folk Arts Network – Dancer – Triskele Sword
- Jenny Day – Dancer – Triskele Sword
- Trisha Cooper – BBC Broadcaster, Producer & Media Consultant
- Sarah Nickson – Activity Sheffield
- Rachael Hall – Activity Sheffield
- Amy Elkington – Sponsorship & Marketing Consultant
Group Members / Supporters – (so far….)
- Nisha Lall -Dancer – AimtoDanceandCreate
- Anna Olejnicki – Dancer – Hype Dance
- Errol Barrows – Dance Professional
We will now be focussed on raising money to ensure that Chance to Dance returns on 30th JUNE 2012.
If you would like to help us – particularly with fundraising please contact us on our ‘who we are’ page.
Mark Gamsu – Chair